2015年11月9日月曜日

LOLA'S CUPCAKE     


Cupcake shop from Britain. Whenever I went to this shop, all cupcakes have gone already. I met cupcakes first time today.
Not too greasy, sweet, big. Colour is so strong but not strong taste.

I think not many shops from Britain are succeeded in Japan. I hope this cupcake shop will keep longer and longer. If I can have lovely English tea with this cupcake, it would be nice.

To stay longer Japanese competitive market, (only in my thinking)
1) keep creating new cupcakes. We love seasonal flavour. In the meanwhile standard cupcakes are also needed.
2) should not open many shops in various area. We like uncommon thing.
3) Must be comfortable shop. It means keep clean!!


Hours
11:00am - 20:00pm

Menu
Red velvet layer cake   680yen

Address
1-10-37 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku
cascade-harajuku 2nd floor









 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿