2016年1月28日木曜日

COFFEE VALLEY    


Coffee bean shop and cafe. This cafe is coffee bean speciality. I found they have bread slicer for serving toast or sandwiches.

Boiled egg is boiled well, yolk is not soft. Bread is not too soft, heavy and thick slice. Butter and honey is served with.

Many customers are using computer. This cafe is not only for talking with friends, studying / working with PC. Wi-fi is available.


In this morning, I lost my purse in my night dream.. when I fell back to sleep. I hope it would not be.

Hours
8:00am - 22:00pm (Mon-Fri)
9:00am - 22:00pm (Sat-Sun)

Menu
Cafe latte (Valley blend)  530yen
Valley toast                      +300yen

Address
2-26-3 Minami-ikebukuro, Toshima-ku


Thick toast with butter and honey

There is the things I really need on the surface




 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿