2016年5月16日月曜日

A restaurant unknown name                   


New restaurant is opened near my place.
I note some point about this restaurant.

-This restaurant is opened the place which is change restaurant owner so often.
-Decoration of restaurant seems making up by owner since these are so rough and some are not finished.
-There is a panel between money payer (customer) and receiver (owner). That is so strange feeling.
-Meal is delicious but serving is not so special. Anyway I like noodle soup taste. Meal volume is very satisfied.
-Tables are set strange. Some customers might seat behind wall and could not see from kitchen.
-Do not run in the restanraut even so busy. Customers are having meal.

I hope this restaurant can manage well in this place. How I can tell them to owner...



Hours
? - 22:00

Menu
Udon & fried chicken with tartar sauce don    616yen

Address
?


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿