2016年8月17日水曜日

FRANZE & EVANS    


Deli cafe from London.
I really wish this cafe will continue longer since shop/restaurant from UK is not good at business in Tokyo..

I had lunch here and felt..
We need rice or bread with meal. If I order little of rice or piece of bread with  additional 100yen (free is better), my stomach would be more satisfied.

Hot meal is not many choice.  I would like to meet something new hot meal sooner.
I would like to order "soup & bread" if they have on the menu.

Taste is good. I like all of them.

Hours
9:00am - 21:00pm  (breakfast 9:00 - 11:30am) weekday
10:00am - 21:00pm  Sat
10:00am - 20:00pm  Sun

Menu
A lunch (3 choice salads/soup/coffee)  1380yen
  My choice was..
 -Avocado and tomato salad
 -Butterbean and prawn salad
 -Chicken, slow roast tomatoes & artichoke salad
 
Soup was.. sweet and orange colour,, pepper taste?

Address
4-9-4 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku






Victoria cake 650yen

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿