2016年9月21日水曜日



MONARCH of LONDON                           

  
Cupcake shop from London.
I really hope to stay longer this UK shop. Longer than Magnolia bakery..!!
 
In my opinion, some points are worried about.
 
1) expensive
2) cakes are small
3) too big box to carry
 
//good point//
without preservatives (I expected)
not too fluffy cake
cute colour
 
These are more cost for small cupcake. I might buy for a gift when I visit my friend or family. If so, box cup cakes are useful.
 
Seasonal fresh fruits will be pleased child and mum. Especially brand fruits origin in Japan will be more.  Fruits from Senbikiya is also nice..
 
Hours
10:00am - 21:00pm
 
Menu
Vanilla cupcake       490yen
Blueberry cupcake   630yen
 
Address
2-21-1, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku
Hikarie B2F
 
 
 
Plenty of extra space
However cream was flown away..
 
I put back cream on top
 
 
Cake 5cm and cream 4cm






 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿